• Nursery & Childcare for babies to Pre-K: located on the lower level of our main building, 9:45-11:15am.
• Church School, Children's Worship for Pre/K-3rd grade: meets in the West Wing, room 4-5. Children will learn what it means to worship God and how to worship, as well as learn the basic parts of a worship service. This is the time when we set the foundation of faith for them. We teach using art, story, games, and music!
• Putting Our Faith into Action, for 4-5th graders: meets in the West Wing, room 3. These kids have learned to worship and are ready to learn how our faith tradition connects to peace and justice issues within and outside of the church. This group uses the curriculum: Peace First, which is paired with a scripture text and simple ritual to guide their learning each week.
• Third Grade Bible Workshop: Coming Spring 2018!
Our Whole Lives, Sexuality & Our Faith (OWL): We offer OWL workshops for specific age groups every other year. These are specially tailored to fit the needs of each grade, and teachers must go through a training to teach this class.
• A 4th-5th grade class will be offered Spring 2019 and 8th-9th grade class will be offered Fall 2018. Check the program out: